Allow your children to be inspired by these stories of the lives of the saints. Watch as your children’s imaginations are captured as they listen to these professionally produced dramatizations. The Glory Stories tell the true stories of the lives of holy people of God and are catechetical and entertaining (to both children and adults)! Every story teaches a truth of the Catholic Faith and listeners get to know saints who set inspiring examples for youngsters to emulate in their early walk of Faith.
- What simple and short spiritual reading practice did he follow beginning with his seminary days (and continued up to the very day he died) that you can easily adopt?
- What prayer technique for leading boys did he learn during WWII (that fits our needs today)?
- What does “Divine Providence” really mean? Can you simply define it? (You will after this CD!)
- What did he do every Friday…and every day during Lent?
- To what did he attribute his miraculous survival of an assassination attempt?
- And much, much more that will inspire your family and help your growth in holiness.
- Double length story: 60 minutes.
- Includes the original song “John Paul II, We Love You!” Performed by Jean Prather and the Sweet Voices Children’s choir (as heard on Songs of Faith & Joy and Sweet Mary: Songs of the Holy Family).
- Original music composed by Eric Genuis and performed by the Slovak National Symphony. Get more music by Eric here.